Lesbians, Vegetarians, Atheists, and Feminists. If you're not scared off by now, stay and read a few more things I have to say.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Judging You + Your Pot

Am I the only one left who is still judgmental about this drug?

Okay, okay.
I know. Perfectly nice people smoke pot.

And, it doesn't hurt anyone.
(Usually.)

And, it's not really that different from alcohol.
Certainly, not much more harmful, anyhow.

So, stop being judgmental.
I don't judge you about your cake, fatty.

Alright. Alright.
Give me a chance to explain.

...

You're not supposed to smoke pot!
Remember: This is your brain on drugs!

And, stoners...they're underachievers!
And they smell like smoke.

It was the bad kids in high school who smoked.
And, it seems like a lame coping skill.

And, it's annoying.

Annoying?

Yeah. It seems like they don't want to do anything that isn't "420 friendly."

Okay. I don't have great reasons.
They're probably the same ones that people's parents give.

But, I'm still gonna judge you.

Maybe it isn't right.

But I'm judging you and your pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment