Lesbians, Vegetarians, Atheists, and Feminists. If you're not scared off by now, stay and read a few more things I have to say.

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Love Charts

I do love charts, and get much amusement from the blog.

But, also, I appreciate the co-creators of this blog, especially their stances in regards to supporting women.

Jason, one of the guys who runs this blog, recently stated:

"It is my intention to keep this blog open-minded and post content that differs from my point of view as well as content whose views I espouse. However, I do draw the line at material that is clearly biased, ill-researched, or supports any sort of bigotry. Usually the material which falls into the latter category is of a misogynistic nature. Linguistic negativity towards women is a particularly overlooked transgression, though it is subtly present in countless social reflexes."

I love when people get it. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment